Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 6 Pictures & Video





Hello everyone! Whew, when you have kids life sure does go by fast... the older I get the more I fully understand why adults always said "life goes fast". When your a kid, your like, 'whatever', I can't wait to be 18 or 21. Heck, after your 21, is there really any point to getting older ??? ;-)

Tyler is doing well and still sleeping from about 12:30 AM - 7 ish. Once in a blue moon (like last night) he'll cry for a minute and wake us up, but he usually goes back to sleep (thankfully). He's also started to become really picky about having a clean diaper. If he's used it, he'll be cranky until you change him. Its a good indicator for us to know if he's gone or not :-)

Everything he wears now is 3-6 months, including diapers... he's just a big old boy who likes his milk served at 98.6! Enjoy the new pictures! As a side note the video is from about two weeks ago..

No comments: