Tuesday, March 4, 2008

13 Weeks






I know I'm his dad, but I tell you, this kid is so cute! He is so expressive and its so easy to make him smile and crack up! I had the last two days off work and really enjoyed spending time with him throughout the day. He's such a cute little guy (did I mention that already?). He's been doing really well with sleeping. Typically we (ok, Annika) put him to bed for the night around 12 and he wakes up around 8 or 8:30. Last night for some reason he did squawk for a few minutes around 5 AM but he thankfully went back to sleep.

The grandparents came down this past weekend and we had a great time celebrating dad's new job. We celebrated at Anthony's Italian Restaurant in Malvern--we love this place. It was also Tyler's first time at a restaurant and he did really well.

I think his next scheduled check-up / shots is (are) in another two weeks. Enjoy the new pics!

No comments: