


Well we had a tough week due to some feeding issues but mom & tyler are doing better as of today. We visited the pediatrician a little ahead of schedule and he's still a bruiser: 15 lbs 8 oz. I gave him a bottle of milk earlier this week and he downed 10 oz!As you can see from the pictures, Tyler just loves the little blue seat we borrowed from friends. He loves sitting like a 'little man'. I spent most of the day with him on Saturday and really had a good time. You pretty much just stare at him and he starts to laugh. I've learned in the past few weeks that children can be great stress relievers ;-) (and stress givers at the same time but that's mostly because they take you off your schedule).
This is an exciting journey that can be crazy at times but when your totally stressed out and look into their faces and they break into an all out smile there's not much you can do but laugh and praise God for comic relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment