Monday, April 7, 2008

Could it Be?

Okay, so Tyler isn't really standing on his own yet! Whew! I was holding him in a standing position while he was playing around with his baby gym, and he actually wrapped his arm firmly around the side of the toy and was holding onto the bear's head, so I just had to see if he would hold on by himself... he did, and I snapped a picture just before he lost his balance! Tyler just LOVES to stand up. It's rather difficult to get him to sit on his bottom when holding him, he just stiffens up and wants to stand. By the end of the day, though, his little legs get tired, and he will sit on our laps a lot better. It's just such an amazing experience to watch our son develop. It's so cool to see what new things he is discovering each week. He's now into touching our faces and conversing with us in baby coos... it's so cute. What a great stage of life!

No comments: