
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I realized I have not posted in a while and happened to catch a few quiet moments after Tyler's bedtime this evening to post some pictures. I am just sitting here reflecting on how fast this year has gone, here we are at Thanksgiving and TODAY was actually my due date one year ago. Wow. This time last year, Matt and I were anxiously awaiting Tyler's arrival.... would I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner, or would I be eating in the hospital? Well, as we all know the end of that story... Tyler arrived one week later, a whopping 9 lb. baby boy. That little turkey cooked a long time in there, and what a blessing he's been in our life. Being parents and sharing all these experiences as a family this year have been one of God's most precious blessings. We are rapidly approaching his 1st birthday, and I think Matt and I are in disbelief.
As we celebrate Thanksgiving with family tomorrow, we hope that you will cherish the time you have with your families. God has given us so many rich blessings and Thanksgiving is a special tradition and time to come together and be grateful for His abundance in our lives.
"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." Psalm 9:1

This squirrel sure thinks the persimmons are ready...

1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Tyler in the leaves - it's very professional looking. He's adorable! And your persimmon tree is gorgeous...Better Homes and Gardens has to get out to your place and do a photo shoot.
Post a Comment