



Annika and the baby are napping now so I thought I would take a minute to post some new pictures. Sabrina was delivered via c-section as she was breech. As many of you know she was quite the gymnast in there since pretty much every week she would change positions radically from vertex to breech and back again--just last Wednesday she was perfectly vertex.
Annika is recovering slowly from the procedure so we are taking it easy today. She still has not been able to get out of bed but that is most likely due to the fact she has not eaten since 1 PM yesterday (and the major surgery). She just gobbled down some chicken broth so hopefully that does the trick!
The staff at Paoli has been absolutely wonderful and we thank God for them. We've prayed for this day so long and God's hand has been powerfully evident.
4 comments:
Mother and daughter are absolutley gorgeous. I am teary thinking about the journey you have been on with this pregnancy. Now she is here - I can't believe it! God is so good.
i don't believe anyone 'gobbles' chicken broth of all things... haha, my little neice is so cute! 2 doozers now!
I agree with all comments. Annika you are a beautiful Momma. Matt is a gread Dad, so attentive and hangs right in there! God loves you all.
Post a Comment