Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Pic Comparison



Ok, so everyone always says, oh he looks such and such...based on these pics I'd say right now he looks like Annika. Of course that could change tomorrow because I swear I can see him growing up right in front of my eyes. When I find my baby pic I'll post it--I know the picture is probably within 10 feet of where I'm sitting but since Annika is sleeping I won't ask ;-)


Mom is still in pain but I believe it is to a lesser degree.

Unfortunately I have to go back to work next week :-( I work for a great company (Deloitte) and they give me two weeks of paternity leave so I really can't complain. But when you are around your wife and son 24/7 for almost two weeks it makes it really hard to go back. I'm not looking forward to it even though I like my job.

No comments: