Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Baby Pic



Ah yes...its 11:50 PM so I still have 10 minutes to blog about today and to post a baby picture of myself. You be the judge--who does he look like--heck, I'll even do a poll so ya'll can vote ;-)

Annika is doing better thanks to the antibiotics. I don't want to give anyone the impression that she's back to the gym better, but there has been a notable improvement. Great pain still, yes, but she will tell you she is feeling better. Thanks to everyone for their prayers--keep praying!

Well the grandparents are headed down our way tomorrow so we are excited. I've been telling Tyler all week and I know he's pumped. Grandma will get to change his diapers all day!!!

Pictures of the visit tomorrow...

Oh, one more funny story...I was changing him today and already he just loves to test me. Almost every time I change him he waits for me to be 90% done and then he lets loose with either a #1 or a #2. Usually its a #1...today we had a record as I had to use three diapers in one changing. Our diaper champ is already full and I just changed it like three days ago (ok, he takes after his dad)!!

No comments: