
Two major developments on the Tyler front:
1) He slept 7 hours straight last night--that means mom had her first full night of sleep in 4 weeks!
2) He's starting to coo and smile...(very cute)
He also had the busiest day of his life today (well, besides the day he popped out I suppose) as we took him to church, then back home...and then 45 minutes later we went to a Dr. appt for Annika. So yes we've been running around a bit today. But the good news is Annika's OB gave her a glowing report and it looks like she is well on her way to a full recovery. We are very thankful for Dr. Saberin-Williams. I'd have to say she is by far the most compassionate Dr. I've ever met. She actually takes the time to sit down and ask how you are doing and you can tell she's not just making small talk--she actually cares (paging all Dr.'s--take note)!
I'm sure my posts will get fairly spotty over the next few days (weeks) so Happy Holidays--just kidding-- MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment